People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.
Are you a Senior Business Analyst who has implemented WorkDay before? Are you driven and are you great at forging relationships? Our client is a company that provides services to the residents of BC. We love this company because they have great work life balance and you get to see the results of your work.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a 9+ month contract position to act as the analytical lead within the business and IS for the Workday Implementation. The SBA is responsible for ensuring that the technical solution is implemented correctly, and meets all of the defined requirements, and is ultimately integrated into current/new business processes. The SBA is responsible for creating and documenting business requirements and business processes.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
Business Requirements Analysis/Business Process Design:
- Interviews stakeholders and gathers and compiles user requirements.
- Effectively communicates rationale behind business objectives and decisions to enhance engagement and empowerment of stakeholders. Works collaboratively with stakeholders to build consensus.
- Develops solutions with clear and comprehensive business requirements that can be used effectively for systems development.
- Documents the requirements and analysis of the above.
- Act as a Workday subject matter expert to other IT people, answering questions regarding rules of the system.
- Generates and compiles reports based on his or her process findings, complete with recommended improvements to – or new requirements for – business processes and operational procedures as well as probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues.
- Communicates requirements with all project team members.
Project Coordination/Team Leadership:
- Reviews requirements prepared by other project team members and mentors them.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle to ensure timing deadlines are met.
- Monitors the daily progress of assigned tasks and prepares documentation for regular meetings.
- Ability to add value to all levels of discussion with key business stakeholders from idea inception through to execution
- Works closely with the Implementation Partner Teams to ensure the company's system related needs are met, and that changes are delivered and tested on time.
- Carries out other related project tasks as assigned.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You have 7+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, including project experience in a Workday implementation.
- You excel at communicating with all levels of business, from senior managers and executives to software developers.
- You are proactive in dealing with issues and challenges.
- You have strong organizational, planning and project management skills
- You have proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, and business process modeling/mapping.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- You are logical and efficient with keen attention to detail
- You have excellent listening skills
- You are comfortable facilitating meetings and consensus building.
- You can work both independently and with other team members
- You have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- You have excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.