People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.
Are you a Senior QA Analyst who has been involved in an ERP implementation before? Do you look at QA from a holistic standpoint and can you help our client structure how testing should look? Our client is a company that provides services to the residents of BC. We love this company because they have great work life balance and you get to see the results of your work.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Senior QA Analyst for a 9+ month contract position to provide leadership in delivering exceptional software quality for the client's Workday Implementation through testing best practices and automation, in partnership with the business and IS. The SQAA works as part of the Workday Implementation team to understand product requirements, and to improve testability and defect prevention. Key responsibilities of this role include creation and execution of test scripts, test cases and testing coordination.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Review and analyze system functions and design QA procedures for all stages of SDLC.
- Analyze requirements and use cases to develop test plans and estimate efforts.
- Develop and maintain well written test plans and test cases.
- Record, develop and maintain well performing automated test scripts.
- Perform security, load and performance testing.
- Execute automated and manual testing.
- Identify and track project defects found during testing.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to all testers on the team (including the business).
Project Coordination/Team Leadership:
- Coordinate testing and provide testing direction to project team members.
- Manage and track testing status throughout the project implementation to ensure timing deadlines and divisional needs are met.
- Monitor daily progress of assigned tasks and prepare documentation for regular meetings.
- Work closely with Implementation Partner Teams to ensure the company's system related needs are met, and that changes are delivered and tested on time.
- Carry out other related project tasks as assigned.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a QA with 2-3 years in a Senior or Lead role.
- You have worked as a QA in a Workday implementation or a similar ERP.
- You are able to lead discussions and build consensus.
- You have in-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies.
- You have exceptional analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- You have keen attention to details.
- You are an excellent listener and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are a self-starter and a strong team player.
- You have a demonstrated ability to be proactive when dealing with issues and challenges.
- You have excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- If you have previous experience using automation tools such as MS Test Manager, TestComplete, SOAtest, Selenium and Watir that would be preferred.
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.