People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.
Are you a UX/UI Designer who wants to work on a state-of-the art semantic and personalization platform? Do you want to impact how millions of people find content, and make sure that their daily information diet is healthy and fulfilling?
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a UX/UI Designer for a permanent position to join their growing development team and work on exciting projects in a collaborative, agile, start-up atmosphere.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Conceptualizing and creating intuitive, engaging, and consistent experiences on multiple platforms.
- Immersing yourself in data and customer/business needs to best visualize data.
- Designing dashboards and data visualizations for analytics tools used by leading news organizations and brands.
- Sharing product ownership, and participating in the development process from conceptualization, through design, development, testing, release, and maintenance.
- Researching and tracking advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Following and understanding trends in the mobile and web industries.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 2-5 years experience designing web and mobile apps with portfolio of design samples.
- Bachelor's degree in visual design, human factor and interaction design (or equivalent experience).
- A deep appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces.
- Solid skills in visual design, with an eye for typography, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
- Deeply creative with a thirst for understanding, and is outcome-focused.
- Knowledge of Bohemian Coding Sketch
It would be a bonus if you also:
- Have strong skills in visualizing data
- Had a portfolio with complex dashboards or analytics tools
- Understand mobile UX principles including iOS and Android guidelines
- Are a news junkie
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company