People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.
Are you a Project/Program Manager who has had experience leading an enterprise-wide, transformational program? Do you enjoy heading up projects with high visibility? Our client is a global leader in its field and a high profile employer in Vancouver. We love this company because of the opportunity consultants have to work on interesting projects and with like minded people.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Project/Program Manager for a 12 month contract position with high likelihood of extension.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Business case development for the various phases of the program
- Strategic communications planning and execution
- Infrastructure planning and DRP/BCP support, determine short and long term roadmaps, assess infrastructure impacts
- Charter updates, budget updates, PMO status reports, communication
- Work with PMO to ensure completion and maintenance of required SOX documentation
- Pull in and coordinate all relevant stakeholders to determine operational efficiencies and organizational changes
- Build a change management plan to roll out changes in conjunction with Software Training schedule, including communications plan
- Coordinate Security and Risk assessment, determine short and long term roadmaps and build out action plan
- Facilitate and document scenarios, create implementation and communications plans with partner teams
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You have 8+ years project management experience
- You have led a successful enterprise-wide transformational program
- You work well with matrixed organizations with multiple and competing interests
- You thrive leading projects that are high visibility
- You are capable of both strategic and tactical project and program management
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.