People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.
Are you a .NET Developer who is smart, well-rounded, and has a passion for Finance? Do you come from a Computer Science background and do you want to work with other talented people?
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a .NET Developer for a permanent position. With about 450 people employed throughout their offices in Canada as well as in New York and London, our Client is a leader in their industry. We love this company because they hire smart people and treat them well.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Operational support and ongoing enhancements of all CRM and Corporate systems
- Monitoring and notifications for all CRM and Corporate systems
- Problem resolution, support, and maintenance for all CRM and Corporate systems
- Minor enhancements to custom developed systems
- Operational support for third party and custom developed systems
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- At least two -three years of related experience with operational support, problem resolution, installation and configuration of third party software.
- Hands on experience with:
- T-SQL for debugging, ad-hoc queries, and custom reporting
- C# for debugging, problem resolution, and enhancements
- ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, XML
- Demonstrated experience with Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, Netscaler, SharePoint, Sitefinity
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills to interact with business and technical staff.
- Strong organizing and planning skills.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to manage multiple operational issues and enhancements at any given time
- Assertive and enthusiastic personality.
- Must be a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.