People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.
Are you a Microsoft Systems Analyst with expertise in Microsoft technologies and a desire to apply your skills in a large, enterprise environment? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment and with other smart people? Our client is a large, stable company that is a leader in their field. We love this company because of the horizontal and vertical opportunities for growth.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Microsoft Systems Analyst for a permanent position.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Participate in the build and maintenance of test environment(s) to demonstrate and provide proof-of-concept of new and existing Microsoft technologies
- Build relationships with other IS teams supporting services running on Microsoft technologies by working closely with them
- Participate in the review and maintenance of Microsoft security readiness, including vulnerability assessments and threat analysis
- Assist with the assessment of Microsoft technologies for business unit suitability
- Assist with the integration planning of other systems such as (but not limited to) JDE with Microsoft systems
- Assist in the planning of the Microsoft technology roadmap, including participation in Windows TAP
- Participate in the coordination of activities for Microsoft premier account; have regular meetings with TAM, arrange and coordinate RaaS and Health Checks
- Review and maintain on premise Active Directory and Azure AD design, planning and implementation
- Create and deliver deep dive training material on current and future production MS technologies
- Support escalation requests from other BTS teams on Microsoft technologies
- Maintain ADFS, SSO, Azure AD Premium and certificate infrastructure
- Keep current on new and emerging Microsoft technologies
- Work with and provide guidance to Systems Administrators on upgrades and new releases
- Create detailed documentation on current production environment related to Microsoft technologies as well as proposed solutions
- Work with and participate in the review and selection of external vendors
- May perform other related duties as assigned
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent Microsoft certifications including one or more if the following: MCSE, MCSD
- 5+ years' proven experience in Microsoft Systems Analyst or equivalent role
- Proven experience in designing and implementing on premise and cloud Microsoft technologies
- In-depth understanding of all Windows technologies including but not limited to:
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008/R2, 2012/R2, 2016
- System Center (SCCM/SCOM/SCVMM/DPM/Orchestrator)
- High Availability
- ADFS, Azure AD Premium, SSO and Certificates
- DNS (on premise and external)
- Strong technical skills on O365, SharePoint Online and Azure AD
- Proven ability to solve complex problems, determine appropriate actions and complete task
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and time management skills
- Results-oriented and self-motivated
- Effective relationship management and communication skills, with demonstrated success dealing effectively with customers, vendors, peers and senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accompanied by proven presentation skills in a corporate setting
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to embrace change
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
- Ability to write technical procedures and documentation for solutions including operations, user guide, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven self-starter, able to work independently
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.