People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.
Are you a Technical Project Analyst with project management experience and a technical infrastructure background? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment and with other smart people? Our client is a large, stable company that is a leader in their field. We love this company because of the horizontal and vertical opportunities for growth.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Technical Project Analyst for a permanent position.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Lead technical projects, acting as the primary point of contact between technical analysts, business analysts and business unit representatives, to streamline requests and gather requirements for key technical projects.
- Ensure the proper documentation and communication of requests and requirements, and aid in the negotiation of project timelines.
- Plan and lead status and collaboration meetings with various stakeholders, project team members and SME's throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Provide relevant project structure, task breakdown, requirements and communication details to all project team members and stakeholders.
- Work with Technical Analysts to refine and enhance the requirements and deliverables to ensure they are in line with Ledcor IT standards and meet the requesting parties' needs.
- Coordinate activities with vendors, sponsors, Technical Analysts, SME's and IS managers for IT projects to ensure timely planning, implementation and documentation.
- Ensure execution on agreed deliverables (such as installations and configurations, or documentation of new and existing systems) with the appropriate IT teams, and action as necessary to complete the project on time and within budget.
- Perform hands-on technical tasks and troubleshooting on projects when required.
- Supervise and provide assistance to less experienced personnel.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience participating in and/or leading key IT solutions and infrastructure projects in a large enterprise environment, with a solid understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Proven project leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, including peers, managers, internal clients and external vendors.
- Post-secondary education in project management, systems or information technology, or equivalent experience; PMP certification would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal communication and conflict management skills, with a proven ability to listen and understand client requirements.
- Strong writing skills, with demonstrated documentation experience and the ability to work within the parameters of established policies and procedures.
- Proven hands-on project experience working in Windows/Linux environments.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technologies such as SCCM, Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory, and related technology; strong troubleshooting skills within these environments.
- Working knowledge of operating systems and network infrastructure; familiarity with Linux, virtualization and Cloud technologies and solutions would be a significant asset.
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.