People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.
Are you a Full Stack .NET Developer with expertise in Front-end technologies? Do you want to work on high profile projects that have a significant impact on the company? Our client is a fast-paced software company with a tight knit team of smart people. We love this company because the consultants can work on large projects while having fun at the same time.
Our client has asked us to help them find a Full Stack .NET Developer for a 3 month contract with high possibility of extension. The Full Stack Developer will work on both existing and new projects and use cutting edge Azure cloud technologies.
Here is what you will be working on:
- Designs and develops interactive web technology in support of sales and marketing strategies for online product sales and marketing. This includes coding, unit testing, technical analysis, debugging and integration.
- Assist the manager with creating, implementing, and maintaining the technical best practices for all processes used in the department such as tool selection, architecture design, code structure, database design, etc.
- Serve as escalation point for complex problem resolution. Performs root cause analysis on system/user errors and identifies corrective action and liaises with production support to resolve issues where applicable.
- Provide thorough documentation and technical support for existing applications where necessary.
- Provide basic system administration and support in the development environment.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Experience coding in C# for ASP.Net, .NET Core and other frameworks and Web APIs
- Experience with various relational and non-relational DBs (SQL Server, Mongo DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Unit testing and TDD with knowledge of one or more libraries: NUnit, QUnit, XUnit and NSubstitute
- Can-do attitude, problem solver, collaborator in small Agile teams.
- Knowledge of Agile and SOLID Principles and practices.
- Experience building single page apps in React and MobX would be desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform would be preferred
- Knowledge of .NET Core, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Stored Procedures, Microsoft .NET platform, XML, OAuth2 and ISS server familiarity would be nice to have
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!