Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.
Are you a Systems Developer who is smart, well-rounded, and easy to work with? Do you want to work in an interesting industry with other talented people? With about 450 people employed throughout their offices in Canada as well as in New York and London, our Client is a leader in their industry. We love this company because of they treat their employees well and have a high caliber of talent.
We are looking for a Systems Developer to develop, maintain and support business applications. In this role, you will be responsible for the entire systems development life cycle.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- The gathering, review and analysis of business requirements
- The design and development of business application solutions, including systems enhancement and new module development
- Integration of systems (both third party and in house)
- Performing systems testing and supporting user acceptance testing
- End user support as required
- The systems team uses Microsoft technologies, including .NET architecture framework, MS SQL, MVC, C#, SSRS, VB / Powershell scripts and VBA.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- At least four years with application development experience using C# and SQL Server
- Experience in the financial sector is an asset.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science with a GPA of at least 75%.
- Experience developing systems through the entire systems development life cycle.
- Track record of high quality business analysis, business application design and development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Assertive and enthusiastic personality.
- Team player.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapts to new technologies.
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!