Do you want to work with complex systems that have an impact on our province?
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Business Analyst for a 6 month contract position with high probability of extension.
Here's what you would do on a day to day basis:
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Outstanding experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding business acumen attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written, listening and verbal communication skills
- Excellent experience in the design and delivery of in-person training
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to gain in-depth understanding of the procedures and documentation requirements for developing and updating operational documents and learning resources that are required for the various teams within Workforce Management Solutions
- Review documents with Subject Matter Experts for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop training and teaching materials including job aids, documentation, workflows, presentation materials and training activities to maximize learning impact
- Assess training needs of business, and developing a training plan for delivery
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
- Deliver training on product overviews, systems, technical and functional processes
- Play a critical role in the change management by ensuring stakeholders are change-ready from a training and procedural documentation perspective
- Participating in project working groups to understand and interpret what's changing to design, and deliver training and procedural documentation for projects
- Attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to produce clear, concise, comprehensive, and accurate documentation
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Master’s degree in Health Administration, Business (MBA), Information Management or a related discipline. Minimum 3 year experience managing and writing SOP’s.
- Strong research skills as well as ability to analyze and gather information from multiple sources; you are able to make sense of disorganized information. Learn quickly; and pick up new concepts, technologies and tools easily.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and SharePoint).
- Knowledge of and experience with British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and eHealth Legislation.
- Great analytical skills, excellent people skills, strong written and oral communication skills, excellent analytical skills, and a demonstrated capability for handling sensitive situations.
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.