Are you a Product Manager who has a passion for technology and is great with people? Do you love details and do you want to work on some high traffic mobile apps? Our client is a fast-paced software company with a tight knit team of smart people. We love this company because the consultants can work on large projects while having fun at the same time.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Product Manager for a permanent role.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Work closely with the VP, to lead the product management team, be responsible for product management deliverables, build and maintain budgets, and ensure a highly functional and successful group.
- Researching needs/gaps across market segments
- Gather and analyze feedback from different departments including sales, marketing, operations and customers to set the strategic vision for existing development.
- Understanding and overcoming the competition
- Identifying and validating core growth levers
- Setting long-term product strategy (growth & differentiation)
- Defining and evolving 18-month product roadmap
- Working with agile team to design/test the best solution
- Work with customers to understand business requirements and priorities in order to develop strategic direction for Product Roadmap
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging trends in the industry
- Work in an environment that fosters product innovation and development to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Communicate current and future statuses of product development as it relates to current and future projects and direction related to these projects.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Experience managing Product roadmaps, developing business cases, writing Product requirements and other standard Product Management deliverables
- Sound leadership, staff management, and teambuilding skills.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing deployments
- Good working knowledge of agile programming methodology and associated tools platforms.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and theories to non-technical audiences.
- Strong evidence of time management skills required.
- Able to quickly analyze issues and determine best course of action using available resources.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to prioritize.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working with Azure and C# / .NET
- Bachelor degree or an acceptable combination of education and relevant experience required; MBA preferred.
- Product Management background with Software as a Service
- Minimum 5+ years of direct work experience in a product management capacity required.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on web product design and development experience
- B2B + B2C expertise
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.