Our client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst for a permanent role.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Solutions, the Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will help build our Salesforce Lightning capabilities, bringing business and data solutions to support the continued growth of our investment management business.
The BSA will work closely with business units, functional leaders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify, develop and deploy data and Salesforce solutions. This role will focus on Salesforce, data analysis and administration. The BSA will also be responsible for executing day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform.
Functional and Technical Analysis
- Continuous engagement and collaboration with internal stakeholders, SMEs and end-users to understand and document their needs, business processes and objectives
- Support the business analysis and technical teams to identify and translate business requirements into specifications and solutions Facilitate the evaluation of requests and requirements and explain their feasibility to internal teams
- Collaborate with database developers to manage data feeds and other integrations, including Salesforce
Salesforce Analysis and Administration
- Serve as primary systems administrator for the Salesforce environment with approx. 200 users
- Work with the Business Application Support team to handle administrative functions, including user accounts, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Assist in training new users and develop the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Collaborate with vendors and project teams to ensure that the configured solution meets the business and user needs
- Active participation with the overall testing and troubleshooting of new and enhanced functions
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator supporting the Lightning platform is a requirement
- 2+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst supporting enterprise systems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud administration with ADM201 and ADM21 certifications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Lightning platform, functionality and best practices, including but not limited to building custom applications and objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce Lightning, upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Direct experience with one or more of the following systems is a strong asset: Dataphile, Reporting and Analytical tools including SQL
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in the financial (investment management) industry is an asset
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.