Our client has asked for our help in looking for an Change Management Consultant for a 4+ month contract position. The work will be part-time, around 2-3 days a week. The project involves replacing a legacy Learning Management System. The Change Management Consultant will be working with the Business Owner and Project Manager to develop the change management strategy and plan, and execute the plan.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Create a strategy to support the adoption of people, process and technology changes
- Collaborate with the Business Change Manager to assess the change impact and assess change readiness
- Develop the stakeholder map, stakeholder impact assessment and resistance management plan
- Support the Business Change Manager to manage stakeholders
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training and communications plans for impacted stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Customer Service Training Lead, HR, etc.) to identify impacts to job descriptions and manage this change
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify impacts to curing training curriculums and manage this change
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify impacts to current performance metrics and manage this change
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to integrate change management activities into the project plan
- Track and report issues and monitor change progress
- Provide updates to inform the weekly project team status meetings as required
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You have 5+ years of change management experience in an enterprise environment
- You have been involved in a software replacement or implementation
- You build relationships well and have a good sense of humour
- You are detail oriented and excel at documentation
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.