Are you a Senior Platform Infrastructure Engineer with a background in Machine Learning who has experience working on high traffic websites? Do you have experience in deploying cloud-based production systems?
Our client runs an online social network with over 50 million unique visitors a month and the Machine Learning Systems Team is looking for Platform Infrastructure Engineer – Machine Learning to join.
Here is what you’ll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Help design performant, scalable and maintainable machine learning production infrastructure for a high traffic environment.
- Implement, deploy and monitor reliable machine learning production systems for an active online community of artists, that are also general enough to be used by other teams at Wix.
- Migrate components of heterogeneous production systems to new ecosystems incrementally, while guaranteeing system reliability.
- Leverage the expertise and infrastructure of other Wix machine learning teams to collaboratively build end-to-end systems, going from data ingestion all the way to serving results in production.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the data and machine learning engineering communities and translate them into actionable suggestions for DeviantArt’s systems and goals.
- Help maintain, redesign and migrate existing machine learning systems on the path to new paradigms and environments.
- Travel occasionally to other locations in the US and/or Israel.
Here is the kind of person we are looking for:
A talented production engineer experienced in designing and deploying cloud-based production systems. Your expertise with large scale data processing and machine learning infrastructure speaks for itself. You have a strong understanding of AI and machine learning algorithms, especially for recommendation and classification. You’re familiar with Python, C++, and Java, as well as relevant technologies such as Apache Spark, Kafka, AWS & Google cloud offerings and deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNet and ONNX.
You have legal status to work in Canada and travel to the US and Israel.
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.