Are you a Machine Vison Engineer who is looking to apply your technical background to a new R&D office of a global industry leader? Do you have a strong background in deep learning and creating machine vision algorithms?
Our client has asked for our help in recruiting for a Senior Machine Vision R&D Engineer for a permanent position based in Burnaby. Our client invests 50% of their profit into R&D and this will be the initial hires for a new office that will be working with cutting edge technology that will have a large impact on the organization.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Research and develop cutting-edge machine vision algorithms for camera calibration/stereo vision/object detection/image processing
- Research and develop image processing software applications for medical products
- Design and develop machine vision inspection system software architecture
- Scalable machine vision and deep learning solutions to hard problems
- Investigate and solve exciting and difficult challenges in image denoising/segmentation, object detection/tracking/reconstruction, 2D/3D inspection and deep learning
- Design, implement, and deploy full-stack machine vision / image-based deep learning solutions
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Required: Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any other Machine Vision related field plus relevant industry experience
- Preferred: Doctorate in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any other Machine Vision related field plus relevant industry experience
- Strong C/C++ programming skills, preferably in optical/laser inspection system environment
- Strong understanding of Machine vision and Deep learning algorithms and applications, and their optimizations for efficient implementation on various products
- Solid foundation in computer vision; key areas of interest include object detection and recognition, object orientation, 2D/3D image processing, image data optimization, image denoising, image segmentation, depth reconstruction
- Ability to work individually or with a team of engineers to develop innovative Machine vision and deep learning applications
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.