People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.
Are you a Backend .NET Developer who has a passion for web-based technology? Do you want to work with a high performing team and with the latest and greatest tools? Our client is a digital solutions company whose products are seen and used by millions of people. We love this company because creative ideas are heard and they like to hire smart, like-minded people.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Backend .NET Developer for a 6 month contract to build performant and scalable web-apps in a .NET environment.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience developing highly scalable and available web services and APIs, particularly with distributed, evented, or highly-parallel systems
- Contribute high-quality code to digital development projects. Requires technical knowledge of app development, APIs and content delivery, and all other areas of back-end development.
- Develop event driven enterprise ready product with focus on scalability and security
- Responsible for documentation, revision control, unit and integration testing for new/modified features.
- Experience architecting and working NoSQL databases
- Know how to handle large amounts of data, including all the necessary plumbing to support 3 party data integrations.
- Experience working with Azure: App Service, Web Jobs and Functions, Stream Analytics, Table and Blob Storage, Service Fabric, etc.
- C# .NET 4.5
- Knowledge of computer coding/programming languages and software development concepts
- Knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces
- Worked within a fast-paced agile environment.
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.