Are you an experienced Product Manager to help lead our client's product strategy? This individual is passionate about innovation, and has a proven history of driving go-to-market strategies that engage customers and accelerate growth. This individual will be responsible for helping create solutions to difficult problems by gaining a deep understanding of the customers and the challenges they face each day. His/her past product experience and passion for delivering extraordinary products will help shape the vision of company’s future products and services.
Our client is a technology start up company which has the financial backing of a well-established, well-connected parent company. We love this company because each team member can make a significant impact, and because they like to hire smart, engaged people.
Here's what you will be doing a daily basis:
- Own and execute the vision for company’s products and exceptional user experiences
- Lead go-to-market strategies, and feature prioritization for your products in partnership with key stakeholders and product team
- Develop an intimate understanding of our customers and their most pressing business challenges through research, feedback loops, and direct interactions
- Understand the competitive landscape, and identify opportunities to reinforce company’s competitive differentiation
- Influence the marketing campaign strategy based on knowledge of the customer, their needs, and our messaging platform
- As the Product Owner, author agile user stories for communicating requirements to the product cross-functional teams, and drive the delivery of features
- Communicate product roadmaps, benefits and results to both internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional and dependent development teams on product design, and utilize a data-driven approach to drive decision-making
Here's the type of person we are looking for:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership.
- Proven track in managing products within a software company focused on customer experience with a large number of users, or for a website with high traffic numbers
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional specifications, launching new products, and conducting customer/market research
- Experience working directly with cross-functional software development teams and UX designers in an Agile development environment
- Technical aptitude; comfortable understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills with the ability to successfully partner and influence across functions at all levels of an organization, including vendors and customers
- Comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapidly changing priorities
- 4-year BA/BS, MBA preferred
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!