Are you a Report Developer who is smart, well-rounded, and has a passion for Finance? Do you come from a Computer Science background and do you want to work with other talented people?
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Report Developer for for a 4 month contract position with possibility of extension. With about 450 people employed throughout their offices in Canada as well as in New York and London, our Client is a leader in their industry.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Gathering reporting requirements and design of reports using Simcorp Coric
- Data analysis and integration of Simcorp Coric to internal data sources
- Workflow analysis and optimization of reporting processes
- Implementation of best practices for report design and development
- Systems testing for reports and coordination of user testing
- Support and maintenance of reports and processes
Here's the kind of person we are looking for:
- At least five years experience with report development using Simcorp Coric or equivalent (Crystal Reports or SSRS)Proficient with Excel macros and formulas
- Experience with and knowledge of PowerShell and VBScript
- Proven track record of high quality report analysis, design, and development
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Assertive and enthusiastic personality
- Experience in the financial sector is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.