Are you a Project Manager with ERP implementation experience and who is English/French bilingual? Are you easy to work with and accountable? Do you want to make a difference in a non-technology company that has an emphasis on enabling IT to move the business forward? Our client is a large food distribution and manufacturing company that is a leader in its field. We love this company because they really take care of their employees and value IT.
Our client has asked us to help them look for a Project Manager to be based in Toronto, Ontario.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Executes technology strategies through excellent organizational leadership to enhance operational excellence, improve staff effectiveness and efficiency, lower product risk, and foster innovation, in conjunction with leadership.
- Oversees systems implementation and upgrade projects.
- Through utilization of project management best practices and superlative communication skills, accelerates completion of multiple technology projects. Project activities will include planning, scheduling, resourcing, task management, budget analysis and reporting, risk management, communication, and training.
- Facilitates meetings and workshops, developing and publishing effective agendas and taking clear notes and documentation.
- Oversees task allocation, task completion, and all associated follow through and reporting.
- Writes and updates all project status documentation and reports.
- Maintains a strong commitment to written documentation, including but not limited to internal system and business process documentation, system manuals and user training, and documentation of modifications and upgrades (change control).
- Communicates regularly with management and all users of information services and systems.
- Coordinates, communicates and negotiates with various vendors.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Eight or more years of progressive technology experience with at least 5 years of project management experience, with experience in manufacturing or distribution preferred.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or finance system experience preferred.
- Knowledge of complex hardware and control systems and advanced reporting and analysis capabilities an asset.
- Capable of working independently and autonomously on a variety of assignments.
- Strong facilitation and vendor management skills.
- Management of multiple, concurrent projects.
- Strong relationship, facilitation and leadership skills.
- The ability to travel up to 50% of the time to Montreal or occasionally to the US.
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.