Are you a Senior Project Manager who is driven, a quick learner, and naturally works well as part of a team? Are you passionate about technology and do you love contributing ideas and working on projects that have an impact on the people around you? Our client is a company that provides services to the residents of BC. We love this company because they have great work life balance and you get to see the results of your work.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Defines project approach, scope and deliverables, obtains consensus and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Acquires, schedules and monitors project resources required to accomplish the business objectives of the project.
- Identifies, quantifies, and documents high level risks, assumptions, constraints and dependencies with related projects.
- Manages change requests and controls scope through effective execution of approved plan.
- Directs, manages and coordinates team member activities and expectations, including collaboration with all project stakeholders from Business areas, internal and external consultants, contractors, and vendors.
- Resolves complex issues and conflicts; escalates appropriately as required.
- Oversees and guides stakeholders through change according to impact on process, technology, policy and people.
- Ensures timeliness and quality of project deliverable creation, review, approval and distribution.
- Manages operational hand-off of deliverables, post implementation review and identifies lessons learned.
- Provides reporting tailored to various audiences according to complexity, risk and stakeholder reporting requirements.
- Develops project budget for review by manager, then controls and monitors expenditures during project.
- Ensures that new designs and technologies are reviewed and approved by the design/change review board.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You have 7+ years experience managing enterprise systems development projects
- You have experience in an Agile environment within SCRUM teams
- You have excellent communication skills and are a critical thinker
- Project ownership is very important to you
- You are able to manage stakeholders of all levels, including C-level, very well
- You are able to work independently as well as with other team members
- You are a problem solver with a demonstrated ability to be proactive when dealing with issues and challenges
- You are able to lead and drive change
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.