Are you a Game Producer with experience in mobile games? Are you interested in building up and leading your own team? Our client is a Vancouver-based tech startup with an interesting new venture in live-streaming casino games.
Here's what your day-to-day will look like:
- Build a new local team composed of experienced veterans in the industry who can work on a live-streaming casino game that will be available on iOS, Android, and Web.
- Lead this team to ensure project goals are met by working on developing new features and game modes for this game during live ops, including the Content Management System that runs the live shows.
- Coordinate with the film production team to make sure the product meets their needs for filming live shows on a daily basis.
- Produce clear and realistic development plans.
- Maintain the schedule and manage risks in multiples areas, while coming up with solutions for any and all issues that arise.
- Communicate effectively and keep clear, concise records.
- Report to stakeholders regularly to provide status updates and KPI reports of the project.
- Deliver and receive performance feedback for the team in a mature manner.
Here's the required skills and experience:
- Adept at Google Drive/Docs/Slides/Sheets/etc. and project management software (Trello, Slack, Hangout, Gmail, and related services).
- Top-notch communication and problem solving skills that must be applied to dealing with team members and external partners.
- Excellent reading, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills that transfer to fast-paced and ever-changing environments.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Attention to detail and organized, even in ambiguous environments.
- Believer that results matter, focused, and able to retain composure in stressful environments.
- Passionate, resourceful, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable of the games and casino industries.
- Understanding of the various disciplines in game development and maybe film production.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma.
- 4 years of experience in a relevant role.
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Worked on at least 2 published game projects.
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.