Are you an Intermediate Software Developer (Full-Stack) who is looking to apply their strong technical skills to create meaningful software related to environmental data management? Do you work best in a dynamic and collaborative environment?
Our client has asked for our help in looking for an Intermediate Software Developer (Full-Stack) for a permanent full-time position designing and building enterprise level software. They are looking for a long term fit to join one of the fastest growing clean technology companies in Canada.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Use your vision and technical background to help design and build enterprise level SaaS software.
- Be a key contributing member within an Agile team.
- Participate in the development of AI software products.
- Perform architectural and object-oriented design, review, and implementation of production-quality SaaS software, features and tests.
- Maintain existing software.
- Participate in effort and complexity estimation for new/proposed product features and tasks.
- Continuous research to keep up with new technologies and best practices.
- Assist in effectively diagnosing and troubleshooting problems with the product.
Here’s the type of experience we are looking for:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- At least 5 years of experience building and maintaining enterprise customer-facing products
- ASP/.NET based application development.
- Modern web application development frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, React, etc)
- Agile team experience (Scrum or XP)
- Test-driven Development.
- Use of Automation Testing frameworks in build and CI environments
- Cloud computing environments (preferably AWS) and continuous cloud delivery.
- Jenkins, Maven, and related development and build automation tools.
- Design and development with structured data storage technologies.
- Experience building, deploying, and managing applications on Amazon’s cloud (AWS, EC2, RDS, S3, etc).
Here’s the type of personality that will be a good fit for this role:
- Self-starter with excellent design and analysis skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of an agile team.
- Outstanding English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to establish work priorities, effectively multi-task and balance varying demands.
- Dedication to keeping up to date with current technology trends and development best practices.
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates