Are you an Application Developer who has experience with Azure, APIs, and C#? Do you enjoy technical challenges and do you want to work in on a brand new product that you will be able to see being used? Do you have technical leadership and mentoring other developers?
Our client is looking for a Senior Cloud Developer for a permanent position. We love this company because the employees are given the freedom to learn more about the areas they are interested in, and because of the work life balance and tenure of the existing employees.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- You will be responsible for providing technical leadership, solution design and implementation, and help drive the evolution of our mobile application.
- Apply hands-on, expert-level software development capability, including the ability to execute architecture, design, coding, and test tasks to help the development team produce software products that meet or exceed requirements, on-schedule, with high quality results
- Effectively collaborate with other teams in communicating the company’s technology strategy to customers, partners, management, and employees.
- Promote best practice techniques for a high level of quality and scalability
- Promote development best practices including code reviews and unit testing
- Mentor, guide and motivate junior and intermediate cloud developers
- Engage with product owners, scrum masters, QA and other stakeholders to ensure key objectives for target markets are met
- Dive into product specs, technical designs, code and test plans to drive quality deliverables
- Develop new features and improve existing features taking on more complex, mission critical components
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You have 7+ years experience in full stack software development, working with C# and cloud technologies
- You have experience with Azure Cloud Services
- You have been involved in publishing at least one Mobile app
- You have strong experience developing APIs
- If you have experience with Xamarin that would be a bonus
- You have experience with system architecture and technical design
- You enjoy mentoring more junior developers and have shown that you are a strong technical leader
- You are a strong communicator who works well with multiple teams
- You are a team player who is passionate about technology and easy to work with
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.