Are you a Business Analyst who is great with people and easy to work with? Do you want to have an impact on the way a multinational company uses technology for business? Our client is a leader in their industry and employs more than 4000 people around the globe. We love this company because they have put the growth of their IT department as a priority and consistently gives people the opportunity to learn as well as work on interesting projects.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Business Analyst for a 12 month contract position to join their Applications Team and assist in the transformation of systems and re-engineering of business processes.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Liaise across teams, throughout the enterprise and external partners, to meet goals; takes ownership for large process-focused projects from concept to execution
- Maintains a strong understanding of in-house applications, products and services, organizational delivery capabilities, and end-to-end processes
- Documents corporate direction, structure, business processes, and requirements from an IT perspective
- Helps collect and consolidate information to guide software and hardware product selection; monitors software changes and updates and advises how changes can help to refine business processes
- Provides support through advances knowledge of applicable reporting tools
- Conducts product research and selection, develops and executes test plans, and assembles and documents test results
- Provides second level support for assigned core Enterprise applications
- Performs other duties as required
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Degree or diploma in IT, computer science, Management of Information Systems or similar field
- Minimum of six years' experience as as Business Analyst
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and good writing style
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan and organize, prioritize, and multi-task effectively
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Sound decision-making skills
It would be nice if you had the following qualifications:
- Certified Business Analyst Designation (CBAP)
- Some experience with IT project management
- Experince with NetSuite
If you would like to explore this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.