Our client is looking for a contract Senior QA Lead required for a large enterprise project for a large US client. What’s required is someone to lead the end to end end stage testing in preparation for a beta launch.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Define and implement end-to-end product test strategy
- Design test plans, test cases, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates
- Execute test plan to identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, user interface, online displays, and content organization
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Manage test team successfully
- Collaborate with the product managers, project manager, developers to provide a high level of functionality, usability, and testability expertise during the requirements phase
- Utilize technical, project, and delegation experience to actively lead product test cycles
- Constantly evaluate and refine QA processes/methodologies and enforce them within all teams involved
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 7 to 10 years of experience
- Must have worked on at least 2 to 3 enterprise level projects with multiple vendors where extensive end to end testing was required
- Experience with implementing the following types of systems:
- Online Retail Store
- Financial ERP
- Subscription Management
- Customer Support
- 5+ years hands-on experience executing exploratory manual tests
- Exposure to automated tests is advantageous, but not required
- Must have lead a team from 2 to 5 testers on a minimum of 3 projects
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills, and ability to communicate complex problems clearly
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Clear understanding of the product development lifecycle, technical requirements, and project management
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures, and programming practices
- Experience working in a start up environment
- Experience working in agile environment
- Remote working experience required (minimum 1 year)
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.