Are you a .NET Software Developer who likes to work in a tight knit team and is passionate about technology? Are you interested in working on projects where you will make an impact across the organization? Our client is an insurance company that has been a leading player in the Vancouver market for over 20 years. We love this company because of the stability, work life balance, and interesting work they offer their employees.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a .NET Software Developer for a permanent position.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Prepare quality detailed systems designs of assigned components of the products in accordance with the functionality specified in the Specification Documents produced by the Business Analysts.
- Architect and develop medium to large scale applications in .Net technologies.
- Responsible for the assigned component's delivery schedule, implementation, development testing, defect investigation and resolution.
- Lead and participate in peer design and code reviews
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines.
- Identify and assist in mitigating technical, schedule, and other project risks.
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability.
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps, negotiating compromises between business and technical constraints
- Contribute to guidelines and coding standards used for building reusable application components that are easy to maintain, troubleshoot, and test
- Provide input into process improvement initiatives to improve quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You have 3+ years of software development experience in a .NET environment
- You have expertise in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, and MVC
- You ideally have experience or knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and T-SQL
- You communicate well with both technical and non-technical people
- You can work well in a team as well as independently
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company