Are you a SharePoint Specialist who has experience with on-premise server farms and migrating to SharePoint Online? Are you comfortable being a SME and guiding an organizations SharePoint Solutions? Our client is a large, stable company that is a leader in their field. They are consistently ranked as one of Canada’s top-rated workplaces.
Our Vancouver base client has asked for our help in looking for a SharePoint Specialist for a full-time permanent position.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Collaborates with business users to provide support for technical issues and assistance with site configuration
- Provides customization to sites and oversees activity and maintenance of SharePoint
- Supports farm troubleshooting and configuration to ensure system availability and functionality
- Develop and maintain SharePoint architecture
- Partner with security team to develop, implement and maintain SharePoint security modelling
- Ensures security and integrity of the SharePoint solutions
- Reports on SharePoint use and analyzes user activity
- Performs site migrations from on-premise to SharePoint Online
- Keeps apprised of Microsoft updates to SharePoint software and applies updates to company systems
- Documents solutions and provides user training and guidance
- Delivers training as required
- May perform other duties as assigned
Here’s the type of person we are looking for:
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with SharePoint 2013
- Strong Powershell scripting skills
- Working knowledge of Azure Cloud services
- Knowledge of Power Platform skills (MS Flow and PowerBI) are highly desired
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Skilled in client requirements gathering, process analysis, and user acceptance testing
- Ability to develop high quality documentation and provided user training and guidance
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently
- Technical certification would be an asset
- Possess or in pursuit of a diploma, degree or certification in Computer science, engineering or related field
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.