Our client is looking for 2 Network Analysts for contract positions. Initial contract is 6 months with strong possibility of multiple extensions.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Ability to replace core switches. (Migration of settings from legacy to new, etc.)
- Ability to replace edge switches. (Migration of settings from legacy to new, etc.)
- Configure routing, firewall and NAT policies on internet firewalls.
- Coordinate with vendor to replace a legacy Metro circuit with a new CE circuit.
- Support the vendor pre-field, staging, and implementation activities for circuit replacement.
- Coordinate vendor decommissioning of legacy Metro circuit.
- Site preparation for installation(s).
- Provide support with additional hardware components related to the work above.
- Physical labor related to the work above.
- Provide network implementation / production cutover services outside of normal business hours, as required.
- Ability to install UPS and PDU devices in network racks
- Conduct site assessments / audits of fibre and copper cabling, switching, racking, powering and other supporting infrastructure, as required
- Preparation of documentation related to the assessment, design, implementation, and operational support for the wireless and wired data networks
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.