Are you passionate about technology and do you love contributing ideas and working on projects that have an impact on the people around you? Our client is a company that provides services to the residents of BC. We love this company because they have great work life balance and you get to see the results of your work.
We are looking for a Director, Business Engagement & Planning for a permanent role.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Classic project management (through project managers)
- Coordination of projects with linked objectives (through project managers)
- Capacity planning and reporting
- Portfolio management for IS only at the enterprise level
- Executive and enterprise reporting
- Management of individual business relationship managers
- Responsible for developing a deep understanding of business processes and providing technology guidance to the business units.
- Attends Director and IS team meetings and contributes to the overall strategy and health of company
- Works with CIO and other executives and directors to keep current with strategy and plans
- Budgeting; operating and capital
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 10+ years in Project Management and/or Business Analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in PMI; Project Management, Business/Commerce, Computing Science, Systems Management
- Excellent writing skills
- Presentation skills and public speaking
- Analytical skills
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.