Are you a Business Analyst with business process experience? Are you easy to work with and do you excel at relationship building? Do you want to make a difference in a non-technology company that has an emphasis on enabling IT to move the business forward? Our client is a large food distribution and manufacturing company that is a leader in its field. We love this company because they really take care of their employees and value IT.
Our client has asked us to help them find a Business Analyst for a permanent position.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Document existing business system processes and design optimized business processes, based on best-practices and available technology innovation.
- Design and implement integrations between systems, including workflow and other process engineering.
- Design comprehensive reporting, dashboard, and business intelligence service offerings.
- Develop and write user process manuals. Train and support end users in new procedures.
- Create and oversee QA test plans.
- Committed use of IT ticketing system, as required.
- Ensures systems data results by conducting system audits of technologies and processes implemented or designed.
- Provides technical expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, and conversions or data maintenance.
- Develops standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written policies and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Maintains a strong commitment to written documentation, including but not limited to process flow documentation, internal architecture documentation, system and user manuals, and documentation of modifications and upgrades (change control).
- Communicates regularly with management and all users of information services and systems.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You have 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst in a business systems environment
- You have experience mapping out business processes
- You have an understanding of reporting, dashboards, and business intelligence platforms
- If you have ERP project experience that would be preferred
- You work well independently but also as part of a team
- You are able to build rapport quickly with an outgoing, approachable style and you are proactive in resolving issues
- You are a great communicator, using both verbal and written English effectively
- You are analytical, display good judgement and have the ability to think strategically and potentially change direction due to changing business goals or requirements.
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates