Our client is looking for a Project Manager, Delivery who will be responsible for the overall delivery and enhancement of IS services to the business. We are looking for a senior resource with a strong knowledge of enterprise systems who will be involved in the planning, coordination and communication of service delivery.
Our client is a large, stable company that is a leader in their field. The utilize technology to provide positive, real-world solutions that solve unique and complex business challenges. They are consistently ranked as one of Canada’s top-rated workplaces.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Clarify business requirements and solution outcomes in coordination with Solution Consultants and delivery teams. In collaboration with the delivery team, determine the appropriate execution framework that will be used in the delivery approach and implementation.
- Review, acquire and manage resources to fulfill the solution delivery and aid in the scheduling discussions. Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel. Build and maintain motivated teams, ensuring the team collaborates, communicates and maintains focus and velocity to deliver the approved solution meeting business requirements.
- Create and implement the work plan according to the decided delivery approach and technology platform to meet solution requirements with the appropriate IT and business teams. Initiate the proper processes for work approvals and change requests where required.
- Schedule, coordinate, document and distribute all internal and external communication to stakeholders, improving transparency, in compliance with organizational change management principles.
- Coordinate the approval of contracts with compliance and activities with vendors to ensure timely implementation and proper documentation. Manage budgets for external vendors and/or contracts as required.
- Ensure service data management compliance for reporting and metrics. All required reporting fields are completed, updated and maintained.
Here’s the kind of person we are looking for:
- 8+ years’ demonstrated experience in enterprise system and/or application development environments
- 5 years experience working in enterprise project or product management teams
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow and PowerBI
- Project Management knowledge utilizing an Agile or Waterfall Approach
- Enterprise Application platforms and development
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong communication both written and orally
- Understanding of technical systems (integrations, infrastructure, networking, application development)