We are recruiting for an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect interested in being part of a global company that empowers businesses to transform and thrive in the connected economy. Our client is based in Richmond with 1500 employees across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
You will work with the internal CRM business project team, external partners, and CRM Administrator to design a future state solution for the CRM platform. You will be supporting all of Salesforce’s current capabilities including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Customer & Partner Communities, Five9 Call Center integration, Zuora Subscription Billing, Eloqua Lead Generation integration, TaskRay, Salesforce Einstein, as well as a custom Salesforce Forecasting application and much more.
Here’s what some day-to-day responsibilities look like:
- Work with internal business partners to elicit and analyze requirements, develop designs, and help maintain and enhance the current Salesforce instance
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes meeting facilitation with large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
- Perform business process modelling, user experience modeling and technical architecture diagramming
- Develop detailed project/program documentation as needed
- Lead SFDC and/or IT Governance initiatives as needed
- Support new product introductions as needed
- Be an integral contributor to the business intelligence teams
- Identify and inventory customer process improvement opportunities and gaps in best practices
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
Here’s the required skills and experience:
- Extensive Salesforce knowledge and experience (5+ years with ideally 8+) in a medium to large sized enterprise setting
- Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations with the ability to clearly communicate those to internal stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture frameworks, best practices, and business processes
- Excellent understanding of advanced Salesforce configuration tools (Flow, Process Builder)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills; able to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, interpret high level information into details, and ascertain user requests and requirements as needed
- Ability to manage and prioritize concurrent projects within a high energy, fast paced and evolving environment
- Can interpret and develop technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution
- Must be comfortable speaking to senior executives and various groups to defend ideas and propose new solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- A creative thinker able to generate new ideas and concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.