Are you an intermediate or senior iOS Developer who is technically strong and collaborative? Do you want to work for a company that is growing quickly and creating exciting new products?
Our client has asked us to look for intermediate and senior iOS Developers to build a team for their Vancouver office. We love this company because their products have a positive impact on people's day to day lives and because of the high calibre of the individuals who work there.
As an iOS Developer you will design, develop, and implement native applications for state of the art mobile technologies. The apps connect to custom back-end API and integrate with Bluetooth enabled devices. The company is currently building new products in Swift 5.1 in a Scrum environment and believe in maintaining a leading edge approach to development.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience developing mobile applications for iOS platforms
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- String architecture and design modeling
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Expertise in mobile application development tools and techniques
- Strong knowledge with Swift and Objective C
- Experience with Socket and/or Bluetooth programming is a plus
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus
- Experience with Java or C++ is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.