Are you a Full Stack Software Developer who is proficient working with Java and React.js? Do you want to build pioneering products that are used by tens of thousands of users globally to solve real world business problems? Our Client is the leader in their industry providing solutions for the global financial sector. We love this company because they have been recognized with numerous awards, is rapidly growing, and is located in a beautiful office in Kelowna.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Full Stack Software Developer for a permanent position to join a focused, agile product team to tackle interesting problems to do with scalability and high availability in big data environments. Challenge yourself with delivering products to some of the worlds largest and most influential firms.
Here's what you'll be doing on a daily basis:
- Work as a part of an agile development team, to design and implement a fully-interactive, single-page style web application and backend services
- Write unit and integration tests for your code
- Monitor and support operation of production systems
- Collaborate with interaction designers to translate mock-ups into a functioning web application that is accessible and responsive with exceptional usability
- Design, in collaboration with team, the software implementations that satisfy business requirements
- Collaborate with testers in development of test cases
- Develop deployment systems
- Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of Java development experience building scalable services
- Strong knowledge of React.js, HTML 5, CSS 3 and related web technologies like Sass/Less, AJAX and JSON
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience with service-oriented architecture including REST
- Experience with any of the following is an asset:
- Unit testing with Mocha or Jasmine/Jest
- Test driven development
- Enterprise application development
- Kubernetes or Docker
- Continuous integration systems
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.