Are you a Senior Android Engineer with is collaborative and passionate about mobile technologies? Do you want to work on apps that are used by millions of people? Our client is a software company that is a leader in their field. We love this company because of the high caliber of their employees and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that they foster.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Senior Android Engineer for a permanent position.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Design, architect and build highly scalable Android apps with modern rich user experiences
- Demonstrate leadership in quality coding, standards and practices
- Be a model coder, and influence the team to excel in Android development
- Identify new mobile technologies, trends, opportunities, and how they might relate to enhancing our products and business
- Maintain the highest level of product reliability, quality, and reusability
- Explore and develop innovative solutions to create delightful Android apps
- Contribute to both front-end UI, API Access design, and development
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Hands-on development experience in Java, Kotlin, Flutter
- Passion for mobile development with hands-on experience developing Mobile apps
- Good understanding of Mobile Design patterns
- Strong interest and focus on the user experience
- Excellent software engineering and architecture skills (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration etc.)
- Good unit testing and debugging skills
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.