Would you like to work for a well-known brand on high traffic web and mobile products? Do you have strong leadership and technical skills and do you want to work with other smart people? Our client has web and mobile products that are used my millions of users. We love this company because of their great culture and the impact that each employee can have on the company.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Manager for our client for a permanent role.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Help the team create world class products and technical solutions in an agile environment by leading a team of web developers.
- You will be the technical lead for multiple agile teams. This means you will work closely with the product lead and delivery leads of each team to plan and deliver the product and technical improvements in our pipeline.
- Hands on mentoring and coaching of team members. Help them achieve their best result by removing impediments and supporting their technical and career growth.
- Help guide new product ideas by providing feasibility and creative technical solutions.
- Mange the administrative and human resources functions of the team including recruitment, performance management and payroll.
- 3+ years management experience in online software industry; strong knowledge of website design, functionality usability, and web-based application architectures.
- Fantastic communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong technical skills with consumer-facing web solutions across devices
- Microsoft .Net platform development in C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API, etc. using Visual Studio and related tools such as Resharper
- Azure platform development
- Agile methodologies, and related tools such as Jira
- Bitbucket for source control. Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Thrives in working as a hands-on leader, mentor, and coach to development team members
- Excellent written & spoken English / communication & presentation skills
- Strong experiences with Microsoft platform web development.
- Experience with cloud-based solutions, ideally with Microsoft Azure
- Agile methodology and project management experience
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.