Are you a Full Stack Developer who is passionate and a self-starter? Do you want to work on significant projects that impact the company? Our client is a fast-paced and energetic software company that is a leader in their field and loves innovative ideas. We love this company but the employees can influence the success of the company and are able to work with like-minded, smart people.
Our client has asked us to look for a Full Stack Developer. As a Full Stack Developer, not only will you be building the apps, services and supporting infrastructure for the products, you will also work closely with data analysts and product owners to help guide the direction of the product.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Develop new features and refactor existing code, helping maintain and grow their flagship SaaS products.
- Implement automated test coverage, helping ensure their systems are reliable.
- Create and implement new solutions to challenging business problems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, communicate and document procedures and recommend architectural changes.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Innovative thinker who is creative in finding solutions to business and technology problems.
- Experience configuring and working with tools such as issue tracking systems, continuous integration systems, package managers and collaboration tools.
- Database design skills including normalization, data modelling and writing complex, yet fast and efficient SQL queries.
- Experience creating and integrating with RESTful APIs and SOAP web services.
- Use of version control systems Git primarily.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix based OSs as a target environment.
- Agile experience.
- Experience developing with NodeJS.
- Experience developing with ReactJS.
- Experience working with micro services.
- Mobile app development.
- Experience with test automation using Selenium WebDriver/PHPUnit.
- DevOps experience.
If you would like to explore this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.