Are you a Quality Assurance Lead who has experience with testing for ERP implementations? Are you able to find the best approach to testing and create test cases with minimal guidance? Our client is a leader in their industry and employs more than 4000 people around the globe. We love this company because they have put the growth of their IT department as a priority and consistently gives people the opportunity to learn as well as work on interesting projects.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Quality Assurance Lead for a 6-month contract position with possibility of extension. This role will be focused on leading the testing strategy for an ongoing major system replacement and improving business processes.
The QA Lead is expected to have experiences in and skilled at:
- Business consulting
- Test planning (including sufficiency of test case inventory, where testing is occurring in which environment, how to conduct system integration testing and load testing, and what training may be required for testers, etc.)
- Leading and managing Quality Assurance testing and User acceptance testing (tracking and resolution of issues/bugs)
- 5+ years experience working as a dedicated QA Lead or test manager.
- Self motivated with a strong track record of success.
- Ability to work remotely and have one’s own computer equipment to conduct and participate on web conference calls
It would be great if you had:
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Asana, Visual Studio Team Services or equivalent tool
- Familiarity with fleet management systems
- A background working on ERP implementation projects
If you would like to explore this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates