Are you a Senior Solutions Architect who is looking to develop an architecture which will support the current and future needs of a rapidly growing business? Our Client is the leader in their industry providing solutions for the global financial sector. We love this company because they have been recognized with numerous awards, is rapidly growing, and is located in a beautiful office in Gastown.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Senior Solutions Architect for a permanent position. This is an opportunity to gain executive support for your architecture and regularly interact with stakeholders.
Here's what you'll be doing on a daily basis:
- Collaborate and establish a mutually beneficial relationship with multiple business units to gather information about process flows, data flows and data models, to better understand current state as well as challenges and opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain a systems architecture that will address existing and emergent business needs
- Socialize and validate the systems architecture with other business units
- Perform requirements analysis to address specific business needs, and develop solution architectures that will best meet these requirements
- Provide critical thinking and technical leadership from idea creation through to execution
- Lead presentations, to socialize and validate proposed architectures with other business units
- Collaborate with technical architects in Engineering to define cohesive solutions
- Review technical architectures and detailed designs
- Maintain alignment between solution architectures and overall enterprise architecture
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior architecture role of similar level of responsibilities
- Proven ability to see the big picture and to develop holistic solutions from diverse stakeholder requirements
- Proven ability and track record in clearly aligning technical solutions with explicit business objectives
- Experience in logically and rationally documenting processes and models using diagrams and presenting findings to various levels of senior management
- Strong work ethic and integrity with superior communication skills that allow you to effectively work with a variety of different departments
- Strong experience in interacting and collaborating with various levels within an organization
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and time-manage
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion and to be entrusted with confidential information
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to apply cognitive thinking is a must
- Ability and energy to thrive in fast moving, fast growth entrepreneurial environment, have a ‘solution based’ mind set, and be proactive in driving improvements to processes and systems
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: distributed systems at scale, consistency models, big data, data lakes / data warehousing / BI, distributed graph databases, time series databases, information retrieval, API management/strategy/infrastructure, asynchronous messaging, security methodologies and technologies, and/or data integrity and reconciliation
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.