Are you a Support Technician who can think on the fly and adapt to change? Do you want to work in a global operation where there is room for growth?
Our client is an online retail company and a Vancouver success story. We love this company because of the caliber of people that they hire and the great culture that they have.
Our client has asked us to help them look for a Support Technician for a permanent position. You'll be providing Tier 2 support to 450 users over a ticketing system, chat and phone.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Provide timely technical support to inquiries that may originate from phone calls, emails, voicemails, tickets, or in-person visits
- Responding to incidents, troubleshooting, and problem diagnosis for supported products
- Apply resolutions for issues including: account access, VoIP phones, mobile phones, operating systems, desktop productivity software, and cloud-based services
- Imaging, configuration, and deployment of desktops, laptops/tablets, peripherals, mobile phones, and printers
- Escalation and management of high-severity incidents
- Coordination of third-party hardware support for desktops, laptops, and tablets
- Assisting with documentation including diagrams, knowledgebase, and how-to guides
- Creation and support of user accounts in Active Directory, Office 365 and supported services
- Assisting with ticket triage and assignment
- Completion of service requests (moves, adds, changes, and deletes)
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You have 2+ years experience in deskside support or Tier 2 support
- You have at least one CompTia certification (IT Fundamentals, A+, Network+) or Cisco (CCENT, CCT, CCNA) or demonstrable experience
- You have at least one Microsoft certification (MOS, MTA, MCSA, MCITP) or demonstrable experience
- You have experience supporting Windows OS and at least basic experience with macOS
- If you have experience supporting iOS, Android, Azure and Linux that is nice to have
- You have experience supporting applications such as Office 2016, Office 365 and Adobe technologies
- You have experience preparing and deploying Group Policy Objects
- If you have strong knowledge of PowerShell that is desirable
- You have a strong customer service attitude and work well with constant change
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.