Are you a Senior .NET Developer who is passionate about technology and enjoys working in a team environment? Are you easy to work with and accountable? Our client is a fast-paced and energetic software company that is a leader in their field and loves innovative ideas. We love this company because the employees can influence the success of the company and are able to work with like-minded, smart people
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Senior .NET Developer for a permanent role. In this role, you will develop high availability web solutions for public-facing web sites. The role is a full stack developer with 70% on the front-end.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Mentors developers in their career progression.
- Drives problem determination and resolution.
- Ensures Product Managers, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters have accurate technical advice, assessments and estimates form development team.
- Assists in transfer of business and technology knowledge.
- Promotes team effectiveness by removing technical blockers.
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Working as part of a project team in an agile environment, working with the Lead Developer and Scrum Master to ensure team deliverables are met.
- Developing and maintaining required documentation.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 6+ years' experience in web design, application development utilizing ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core in C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- 3+ years' experience in frontend web development with TypeScript, ReactJS, Angular, HTML 5 and CSS.
- Extensive experience with technologies such as REST API, MVC, IOC, Razor a must
- Excellent understanding of and some experience using Test Driven Development.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design patters and pragmatic programming principles.
- Ability to multitask over multiple projects in an agile team
- Excellent communication
- Driven attitude
- You have a degree in Computer Science (or a relevant field), or an equivalent combination of education, experience and amazing ability
Nice to have
- Experience with Reddis, RabbitMQ, Azure and Azure DevOps
- Experience with CSS Modules / Styled Components
- Experience with different web application frameworks
- Experience with an Agile development process
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.