Are you a Microsoft Power Platform Specialist with a strong background in PowerBI, Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams and Power Apps? Our client is looking for a SharePoint / Power Platforms Developer for a full time permanent position.
This may be a good fit if you understand how Microsoft technologies fit together in both on-premise and cloud scenarios. Our client is a large, stable company that is a leader in their field. They are consistently ranked as one of Canada’s top-rated workplaces.
Here is what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Grow and develop the current Power Platform. Contribute to both internal roadmap initiatives and business-driven demand.
- Provide consultation and advice across the supported Microsoft services, with a focus on business intelligence and/or data analysis.
- Provide support and assistance to internal team members to ensure the completion and flow of work.
- Provide tier 2/3 support and education to end-users and business stakeholders
- Monitor, administrate and configure Microsoft Teams and Power Platform.
- Support and maintenance across Microsoft 365 services.
- Keep apprised of Microsoft updates to services and communicates updates about company systems.
- Document solutions and helps define training material.
Here is the kind of person we’re looking for:
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Business or related field
- 5+ years of business intelligence or related experience
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft services (such as SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate)
- 3+ years in a software development environment
- Expert-level SQL / NoSQL skills
- Expert-level knowledge of Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate
- Advanced-level knowledge of Microsoft Teams
- Intermediate-level PowerShell skills
- Skilled in client requirements gathering, process analysis, and testing
- Ability to develop high quality documentation and provided user guidance and assistance
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.