Are you a .NET Developer who is smart and enjoys providing business users with more functionality and enhancements in the applications they are using? Do you have a passion for providing good customer service and want to work for a company that values its employees? With about 450 people employed throughout their offices in Canada as well as in New York and London, our Client is a leader in their industry. We love this company because of they treat their employees well and have a high caliber of talent.
Our client has asked us to look for a Systems Developer with strong .NET development skills for a permanent role.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Provide systems and user support for financial retail systems to ensure business needs are met effectively
- Review system support requests and implement remedial actions plus on-going enhancements to meet user needs and business process requirements
- Work closely with business users to analyze and troubleshoot system problems in a timely manner
- Work closely with developers with escalation procedures
- Implement fixes and on-going improvements as required
- Assist with systems maintenance and upgrades
- Identify key support issues / areas of improvements and propose solutions
- Create and maintain documentation
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 5+ years of working experience with progressive responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience with C# and SQL Server,
- Experience with Angular.JS and SSRS are desirable
- The ability to interact with business users
- Strong problem solving/trouble shooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multitask and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Quick learner; adaptable to a variety of situations and personalities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Passion for technology; keeps up with latest technology
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.