Are you a Software Engineer, Senior - Mobile? Our client is a software company that is a leader in their field. We love this company because of the high caliber of their employees and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that they foster.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Software Engineer, Senior - Mobile for a permanent position.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Design, build and maintain our iOS Mobile App
- Participate in research and development of highly scalable consumer facing applications
- Identify new technologies, trends, opportunities, and how they might enhance our products and business
- Champion innovations that yield high product reliability, quality and reusability
- Bring some technical leadership to a team of Mobile developers
- Lead some complex initiatives and architecturally significant new features
- Work across the organization to get things done
- Hands-on development experience in Swift and/or Flutter
- Passion for mobile development with hands-on experience developing mobile apps
- Good understanding of Mobile Design patterns
- Strong interest and focus on the user experience
- Excellent software engineering and architecture skills (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration etc.)
- Good unit testing and debugging skills
- 2 or more years experience developing mobile apps in one or more modern programming languages (e.g. Swift, Objective-C)
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.