Are you an Intermediate Computer Vision Engineer who is looking to apply your technical background to a new R&D office of a global industry leader? Do you have a strong background in deep learning and creating machine vision algorithms?
Our client has asked for our help in recruiting for an Intermediate Computer Vision R&D Engineer for a permanent position based in Burnaby. Our client invests 50% of their profit into R&D and this will be the initial hires for a new office that will be working with cutting edge technology that will have a large impact on the organization.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Research and develop scalable and cutting-edge computer vision for 3D reconstruction, 2D/3D imaging technologies, camera calibration, object detection, image processing, denoising, segmentation and metrology.
- Research, develop and employ machine learning algorithms for solving difficult and exciting challenges.
- Engineer solutions for quality inspection equipment, medical equipment, and more.
- Design, implement, and deploy full-stack machine vision/image-based and machine learning solutions, using C++ and Python.
- Participate in weekly “Group Genius” activities, where all members take the lead and create ideas, with the mindset that innovation can happen by anyone and anywhere.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Education: Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering or relevant experience (PhD preferred)
- 2 years industry experience in Computer Vision related field
Have at least one of the followings:
- Computer Vision algorithms and applications, such as 3D reconstruction(structured light, multi-view geometry, etc), object detection, recognition, image processing, and their optimizations for efficient implementation.
- Machine Learning, such as CNN/deep learning, shallow learning and their optimizations for efficient implementation on embedded systems
- Algorithm optimization for efficient processing, exploiting parallelism, and GPU
- Experienced in use of Machine learning and computer vision frameworks and libraries such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe, Torch, OpenCV, etc (>2years)
- C++ programming skills, preferably in an embedded environment with GPU and familiar with UML (>2years)
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.