Are you an Senior C++ Engineer who is looking to apply your technical background to a new R&D office of a global industry leader? Have you worked on complex computer vision algorithms in the past?
Our client has asked for our help in recruiting for a Senior C++ Engineer for a permanent position based in Burnaby. Our client invests 50% of their profit into R&D and this will be the initial hires for a new office that will be working with cutting edge technology that will have a large impact on the organization.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Providing input into the overall architecture and design of the library
- Implementing high performance algorithms in the Machine Vision domain
- Enhancing the workflows, processes and tools for our team
- Code reviews, and mentoring of junior members
- Engineer solutions for quality inspection equipment, medical equipment, and more.
- Participate in weekly brain storming sessions, where all members actively participate and suggest new ideas, with the mindset that innovation can happen by anyone and anywhere.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related fields
- Graduate degree, considered a plus
- 5 years of experience developing software using state-of-the-art software development processes (pull-request, test-driven, Scrum workflow)
- 5 years of experience developing high performance modern C++ software (we use C++17)
Have at least one of the followings:
- Professional experience with Computer Vision and Machine Learning libraries and other relevant libraries (OpenCV, Eigen, PCL, IPP etc )
- CUDA / OpenCL experience
- SIMD(SSE, AVX, etc.) using C/C++
- Experience with concurrent programming and the related frameworks (TBB, OpenMP etc)
- Knowledge of advanced generic programming techniques (Policy-Based Design, CRTP, SFINAE etc.)
- Good math / algorithm skills
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.