Are you an experienced Product Manager who has a proven background of product user growth and customer engagement? You are passionate about innovation, and have a proven history of driving go-to-market digital and online strategies that engage customers and accelerate growth. You will be responsible for helping create solutions to difficult problems by gaining a deep understanding of the customers and the challenges they face each day. Your past product experience and passion for delivering extraordinary products will help shape the vision of company’s future products and services.
Our client is a technology start up company which has the financial backing of a well-established, well-connected parent company. We love this company because each team member can make a significant impact, and because they like to hire smart, engaged people.
Here's what you will be doing a daily basis:
- Own and execute the vision for company’s products and exceptional user experiences
- Lead go-to-market strategies, and feature prioritization for your products in partnership with key stakeholders and product team
- Develop an intimate understanding of our customers and their most pressing business challenges through research, feedback loops, and direct interactions
- Understand the competitive landscape, and identify opportunities to reinforce company’s competitive differentiation
- Influence the marketing campaign strategy based on knowledge of the customer, their needs, and our messaging platform
- As the Product Owner, author agile user stories for communicating requirements to the product cross-functional teams, and drive the delivery of features
- Communicate product roadmaps, benefits and results to both internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional and dependent development teams on product design, and utilize a data-driven approach to drive decision-making
Here's the type of person we are looking for:
- 2+ years of Product Management and Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, social media) experience with direct product ownership.
- Strong understanding of online high traffic, high usage marketplaces
- Demonstrated experience where you have been responsible for the high growth of an online product and the dramatic increase of penetration into new markets
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional specifications, launching new products, and conducting customer/market research
- Experience working directly with cross-functional software development teams and UX designers in an Agile development environment
- Technical aptitude; comfortable understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Entrepreneurial, growth and "get it done" mindset
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills with the ability to successfully partner and influence across functions at all levels of an organization, including vendors and customers
- Comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapidly changing priorities
- 4-year BA/BS, MBA preferred
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.