Are you a Senior Full Stack Software Developer with expertise in .NET who is passionate about technology and enjoys working in a team environment? Are you easy to work with and proactive? Our client is a fast-paced and energetic software company that is a leader in their field and loves innovative ideas. We love this company because the employees can influence the success of the company and are able to work with like-minded, smart people
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Full Stack Software Developer, .NET for a permanent role. In this role, you will develop high availability web solutions for public-facing web sites. The role is a full stack developer with 70% on the back-end and 30% on the front-end.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Mentors as well as learns from those around them - provides constructive feedback during code reviews, pair programming sessions, architectural reviews and takes on feedback to grow.
- Drives problem determination and resolution whilst having a keen eye for quality.
- Ensures Product Managers, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters have accurate technical advice, assessments and estimates from the development team.
- Assists in transfer of business and technology knowledge
- Promotes team effectiveness by being proactive and assisting in removing technical blockers.
- Working as part of a project team in an agile environment, working with the Lead Developer and Scrum Master to ensure team deliverables are met.
- Developing and maintaining required documentation.
- Be engaged during our team's discussions and Agile ceremonies.
- Communicates effectively and respectfully by listening first, asking the right questions and relaying information with ease based on the audience.
- 6+ years' experience in web design, application development utilizing ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core in C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Extensive experience with technologies such as REST API, MVC, IOC, Razor
- Experience with overall Cloud development.
- Expeirence with Continualized technology such as Service Fabric Cluster (SFC) or Kubernetes would be a strong nice to have.
- Excellent understanding of and some experience using Test Driven Development.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design patterns and pragmatic programming principles.
- Leadership mentality, strong conflict resolution skills, and the ability to get buy in from your own team as well as other teams.
- A proactive approach in terms of working on tasks and dependencies.
- Ability to multitask over multiple projects in an agile team
- Excellent communication skills
- Learning mindset and a keen eye for quality
- You have a degree in Computer Science (or a relevant field), or an equivalent combination of education, experience and amazing ability
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.