Are you a Software Engineering Manager who wants to work in an environment that is flexible and results-driven? Our client is an energetic software company that is a leader in their field and on the cusp of huge growth. We love this company because of the flexible culture they foster, because employees are encouraged to contribute with progressive ideas, and because employees can work remotely from anywhere in North America.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Lead an amazing, talented team of software engineers to deliver products and features that our customers will love
- Own the development of robust, scalable, and performant applications
- Participate in architectural and design conversations, evaluating the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Ensure exceptional product code quality
- Define clear success metrics for the team
- Drive process and quality of service improvements
- Develop, inspire, mentor, and evaluate the engineering team
- BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of direct management experience of software engineering teams
- A track record of delivering software on time
- Proven experience developing good teams into exceptional teams
- Software development and architecture expertise
- Creative and adaptable product thinking
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with Cloud-Native architectures
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.