Are you a Systems Developer who is smart, well-rounded, and has a passion for Finance? Do you come from a Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering background and do you want to work with other talented people?
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Systems Developer, Portfolio Management for a permanent position. With about 450 people employed throughout their offices in Canada as well as in New York and London, our Client is a leader in their industry.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Collaborate with the team to analyze technology issues
- Design, plan, and implement solutions to identified problems
- Communicate with the data management team and complete JIRA requests
- Use and enhance large-scale high performance time series kdb databases
- Maintain and oversee the software life cycle
- Innovate underlying infrastructure systems to add value across the firm
- Keep systems running smoothly through enhancements and support
- You have 3+ years of development experience with a variety of languages such as Python, Java, Powershell, C#
- You must have a passion for technology and learning new languages and concepts
- You have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or similar
- You work well within a team and value respect, friendship, comfort in the workplace, and personal and professional growth
- You are ambitious but still value work life balance
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates. ???????